We have been experiencing an unprecedented disruption in the SMS industry due to mandatory entity registration on DLT portals. Due to the unusually high support calls and emails, some of your queries might have gone unanswered even as our teams worked incredibly long hours. If you’ve been trying to reach us and couldn’t get through, we sincerely apologize.
Please note – We’re currently experiencing high call volume due to DLT. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
DLT Registration Process (Step-by-step with guides)
Step 1 – Get Unique Entity ID
Register on any of the DLT platforms below by filling in the required information and documents and get a temporary ID. After the verification of your documents by the Operator, you will receive your unique Entity ID.
- Videocon DLT (https://smartping.live/entity/register-with) – Free Registration, leave the payment details blank. View Videocon registration text guide.
- Vodafone Idea Ltd DLT (https://www.vilpower.in/)
- BSNL DLT (https://www.ucc-bsnl.co.in/)
- Airtel DLT (https://dltconnect.airtel.in/)
- Jio DLT (https://trueconnect.jio.com) – Free Registration. View Jio DLT registration guide.
- According to customer feedback so far, Videocon, JIO seems to have an easier registration process.
- Please share your reference number/temporary ID/Unique ID and registered entity name with us if you have registered on any of the DLT platforms.
Step 2 – Apply Header (Sender Id)
Once Entity Registration is Approved by DLT Platform, kindly login to that platform, search for Header option and apply the Header (Sender Id).
- Jio DLT - View Jio DLT registration guide.
- Videocon DLT / Pingconnect - View Videocon registration text guide.
Step 3 - Test Header (Sender Id)
Once the Header is approved on any one of the DLT platforms, it will be automatically synced with the Common Operator Platform in around 24-36 hrs. Once synced, your SMS will start getting delivered from your approved Header. If after 36 hrs, your SMS is not getting delivered from the approved Header, kindly let us know.
Step 4 - Add Telemarketer
Once you are Registered on DLT Platform (Telecom Operator), got Entity ID and applied the Header (Sender Id), then login to DLT Platform and add Unistam IT Services (Uconnect) with Telemarketer ID (1202159686871507311) as your TeleMarketer.
DLT Helpdesk- firstname.lastname@example.org
Still need help? Contact Us
Last Updated on August 23, 2020